To ensure the success of your event, it is essential to check some basic items that will make all the difference and be a pleasant experience to the organizer, as well as to the participants:
– Consider alternative dates for holding your event. Some hotels offer promotional rates for specific dates.
– Pay a visit to the site to verify the access conditions, their infrastructure and maintenance.
Once you have chosen the Almenat:
Preparing for the event:
– Send the Hotel Registration Form for the participants of your event in advance, before arriving at the venue. This will make for a faster and more practical check-in.
– Elaborate and send us in advance a list of participants of your event, with their full names and indication of groups – if you are going to have more than one person per room. By doing so, everything will be ready when the group arrives.
– Tell us if someone in your group has dietary restrictions or any other so that we can plan and provide the necessary care.
– Plan the distribution of gifts. Have them delivered to the Almenat in advance; especially if they are customized, so we can plan the handling. Check our gifts distribution policies.
– On the arrival date, meet with the coordinator of your event and make sure that all the information is aligned so that no detail goes unnoticed.
– Check the possibility of setting aside some free time so that your group can enjoy the Almenat leisure areas.
– Remember to communicate our financial department to include a Purchase Order number or any other comments in the invoice, if necessary.
– At the time of hiring our services, make sure that your company’s registration information is correct and that it will be the same used for the invoice.
– Inform in advance which expenses will be paid at the check-out by the participant and which will be billed to your company.
– Before leaving the hotel, make sure that items have not been forgotten by the participants and the entire event material was organized and identified to be removed.